Aehre Flexibility via efficient logistics

Short transport routes, quick contact.

As a regionally orientated company, short transport and decision-making routes are extremely important to us, along with lean cost structures. Personal and direct contact with our customers is also something that is very close to our hearts.

As a strong regional partner, we deliver 90 percent of our goods within a radius of about 100 km. The other 10 percent of our logistics capacity are dedicated to our European customers and sales partners. We operate a sophisticated logistics system and have our own fleet of specially trained drivers who can be on-site as quickly as possible when necessary. Despite the tremendous range of products, we always have all our standard products in stock and so are able to deliver, for instance, pallets with bagged goods in 2 to 3 working days. We are even faster with flour silo orders, delivering them on the following day, provided they are ordered before 11 a.m.

We go to the extreme to guarantee freshness and quality, with the focus on the Rhineland region.

Your contact

David Ludewig

Tel.: +49 (0) 2131 2795 333